Our school has extensive experience in training both amateurs and professional sportsmen. We’ve trained and still train people who only cycle for fun as well as the participants and medal-winners of the Olympic Games. Our trainings are conducted by experienced and professional cycling trainers. See you there!
– individual courses – the most popular form of training; aimed both at broadening the knowledge about cycling techniques and proper preparation for the season, for trainings and competitions. May be held in small 2 to 3 person groups.
Basic training courses:
– individual training, 2 hours – 200.00
– 2-person training, 2 hours – 350.00
– 3-person training, 2 hours – 440.00
Price of training does not include the price of ticket booklet.
Depending on the level of skills in the course of training, 2 to 5 runs are included.
If you want to work with us for a longer period, we will assess the prices individually.
– weekend training – always planned in advance, information can be found on our website and in our social media. The number of vacancies for weekend training courses is limited. If you want to sign up, don’t wait and sign up straight away!
– camps – we organise biking camps in the Kasina Bike Park. Just as with weekend training courses, the offer varies, and the details are determined individually for each camp. Follow our online activity and come visit us for several-day fun.